Saturday, January 3

Vol.1955

01.02.2009

PM 7:45

こんばちわ!

three days performance at Tokyo Dome have successfully ended! Photobucket

looking from Tokyo Dome stage to the view of audiences' penlights, it was really super beautiful

moreover, my first dream for the new year was holding a concert in Tokyo Dome!

to me that scene already will leave a deep impression on me smiley heart Pictures, Images and Photos

this year's resolution will be to learn english diligently~

boku ra ganbatte!

---------end-----------

by the way, today is my 20th birthday!!!
Photobucket
*my age from now onwards will start will a 2! damn!*

anyway i don't care~ hehe

Happy Birthday Pictures, Images and Photos


i had my dinner outside with my family (excluding my sis cause she's too busy earning a living) *haiis~ poor thing~*

the above picture isn't my birthday cake..i have no birthday cake this year..

it isn't because nobody wants to buy for me..my mum did ask me whether i want a cake but i said no (see such an obedient girl..LOL!)

but she bought presents for me instead! she bought a HYD Final DVD, Hana Kimi SP DVD and HYD2 SP DVD..whuahahaha!! in the end the total cost of these 3 DVDs is almost equivalent to a medium size birthday cake (no diff at all..still spent so much of my mum's おかね =P)

here a picture of my prezzies!



however, it would be better if i can have these guys as my birthday prezzie next year

Happy Birthday Limited Edition Pictures, Images and Photos NewS- Happy Birthday Pictures, Images and Photos

Photobucket
*plead-ing*






alright~ i shall not be greedy..
i'll choose one..



and......











HE WILL BE THE CHOSEN ONE!




Nose bleeding love. Pictures, Images and Photos bleah Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment