Saturday, November 26

vol.2634

11.25.2011

today we were filming.
it's harmonious at the filming location. the atmosphere was good too
really can't wait for the finished product.

recently, i'm preparing to fork out some time to re-evaluate myself.
this way i'm able to see clearly
what i'm suppose to do now, and what is the thing that is most important to me!

not long ago, i have a chance to get in touch with nature
not sure why i have the thoughts of
listening to my inner self.

after which i saw it
me who is working and giving a thorough thoughts for my work
i feel the happiest at those times. (laugh)

the filming for the dorama is about to start
antici[ating.


hungry for comments and they are love!
please write it in the cbox located at the sidebar
or you can post your comments in the comment box beneath this post ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment