Monday, February 8

no entry

yesterday,
yamapi-dear didn't update his nikki
X)

for the day before yesterday's nikki entry,
yamapi-dear had attached a photo with it
click HERE to view the newly added photo ^-^



today i had my test..
before stepping into the test hall..
i was only prepared for 3 chapters (out of 6 chapters)
(x.X)
so i was really really really nervous and scared of what the questions will be..

in the end,
after the test ended,
i have a feeling that i will do v badly for it
X)

i was randomly selecting answers for MCQs
and for my structured essay..
i only can recalled some mere points while answering..
DIE~~!!!

i can only blame myself for not remembering all the points properly and deeply before the start of the test..
however! whenever i start reading my lecture notes..
my eyes became heavy and my mind automatically shut off!!
Sleep Pictures, Images and Photos

for several times,
i tried to keep myself awake..
but i couldn't~!
the sleeping bug is too powerful!!
Akuma power gif Pictures, Images and Photos

*argh*
:s

my next test will be on this coming wednesday..
and it's in the morning..
therefore, this leave me with tonight and the whole of yesterday to study
Freak out Yuuki Pictures, Images and Photos



ne, ganbatte ne!
mrsyamapi♥
you can survive through it..!
(encouragement to myself)
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment