Saturday, May 9

vol.2072

T/N: Words in purple are words
yamapi typed in English


05.08.2009

PM7:40

こんばちわ


the weather today is subtle (-.-)

as for me
i had photoshoot the whole day!


ah~! then my friend's
baby was born today.


last week when i went to this friend's house, he even allow me to touch his wife's tummy


at the moment his wife said there's a possibility that the baby will be born on the eighth
in the end, the baby was really born today i was shocked.


supposedly the due date is next week.


mothers are amazing.


the child name is 『智太』


they took one of my name to name their baby.


i was shocked.


the child's dad told me to visit 智太 soon


HAPPY BIRTHDAY


normally my friend don't cried easily but he was so touched that he cried out loud.


it's great to be born safe and sound


hungry for comments & they are love!
please write it in the cbox located at the sidebar <===



aww..
this post is so heartwarming~
hope the baby can grow up to become as handsome and kind-hearted as yamapi-dear!


baby Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment