Friday, May 15

vol.2078

05.14.2009

PM7:44

こんばちわ

this afternoon I ate
cup noodle

with

yakitori bento.


these are food which i love so much.


it is the best


moreover the weather is fine too

this is also the best.


in the end everyday is an ecstatic day.

who can decide one's happiness or unhappiness?

not others but you.

suddenly i thought of this!

i feel that maybe you, who are reading my diary now, are blissful people too

it is because everyone has a mobile phone

in this world, there are a lot of people who are still not aware of the mobile phone existence.


hungry for comments & they are love!
please write it in the cbox located at the sidebar <===




this is how yakitori bento look like! (source: http://www.flickr.com/photos/bentobusiness/3441686603/)
i can imagine how yummy the yakitori will be like when gravy sauce is pour across it
*licking my lips*


anyway,
i was looking for videos to watch on Youtube just now and i stumble upon this touching, memory-recalling video..
makes me want to watch Prodai again! *tempting*
oh! by the way..
the background music for this video is VERY NICE too!
it's EXILE's ただ逢いたくて (tada aitakute)




and here's the translated version of the lyrics:

My sad past and the days of youthful mistakes
Were submerged in a deep ocean when I met you

Back then I didn't know how to love...I just...
Hurt you carelessly and forgot to be gentle

I just miss you...but I can't see you anymore
I bit my lip and cried
I want to see you now...I can't forget you
The time we spent together makes me lonely

On the last train, you buried your head in my shoulder
Breathing deeply in your sleep and I was so happy...

Now I can shout, now I can protect you
Why...am I regretting the time I can't get back?

I just...love you...my tears have dried up
I drift through a world without you
I don't want to forget you...the nights I sleep
With your scent in my arms, ah, make me lonely

I just miss you...but I can't see you anymore
I bit my lip and cried
I want to see you now...I can't forget you
The time we spent together makes me lonely

I just...miss you

-----end of lyrics------


with a sad song like this..
and a video like that..
it makes me wanna cry~


where are you, my KENZO-KUN!! crying Pictures, Images and Photos

proposal daisakusen sp Pictures, Images and Photos


newly added!!

credit to watchful21 and baidu

actual pic taken by pi-dear~ ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment