Monday, July 27

vol.2146

07.26.2009

PM7:56

konbachiwa!

yesterday i had a meal together with the basketball team mates

ate a lot of meat!

no, it's consuming too much of it

today it's all about the filming too


ah, someone's calling me

off to play basketball!



today's view!


credit baidu

hungry for comments & they are love!
please write it in the cbox located at the sidebar <===


first on the roll, on the things that's happening around me..

last thursday, i couldn't believe what i saw and did at my school's library..
while i was on my break in between lessons, as usual, i went to my school's library media section to search for DVDs which may interest me..
this movie title caught my attention!

DR. DOLITTLE 3 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


gosh~!
but firstly, do all of you still remember what yamapi said in a recent interview asking him what movie DVD did he watch recently??
yup! he answered 'dr. dolittle 3'!!!
and he even stated his reason for watching - it uses simple english which can help him in his english learning process..


and so~ the wacky mrsyamapi me..
immediately grabbed the dvd off the shelf and borrowed it! LOL!
but! i have not seen it yet x) hehe..
i shall post my after thoughts, after i watch it ^^


soon~ soon~ soon~! 

No comments:

Post a Comment