Thursday, July 30

vol.2149

07.29.2009

PM6:03

konbachiwa!

today i've eaten my favourite Okinawa soba!

very very delicious~

although it's still not the time for dinner
couldn't resist any longer, i ate it

recently, i've changed my handphone language setting to english.

i can also learn a lot by doing so~


credit baidu


hungry for comments & they are love!
please write it in the cbox located at the sidebar <===


yeah! blogger's layout and settings has return back to normal~!
i can post up better dimension pi.photo and color-code my words!!
*happy happy!* ^^


anyway, this is such a coincidence~!
or should i say a mere coincidence ^^

yesterday afternoon, i changed the language settings of one of my gadgets which isn't my handphone unfortunately, but my ipod..
hehe..
from english to japanese!!
gosh..! freaky~
Scared Pictures, Images and Photos
hehe..

yesterday evening, i watched Dr. Dolittle 3..
erm..well, overall i think this movie is..........
*speechless*
it's a typical children movie, i should say
x) hehe
(how dare i say such a thing when my behaviour and thinking is so childish sometimes)
LOL!

nonetheless, the animals featured in the movie are so cute!
but a bit talkative though..hehe..
personally, i don't really like watching movie with animals talking..
somehow, i find it................
weird?!?

xP

No comments:

Post a Comment